How to sell a boiler II

Fook me just seen a flying pig out my window :rolleyes:, still no one has given the details of mission impossible, it's b@llocks;)

Sponsored Links
Are you deliberately ignoring what D_Hailsham wrote? Or just arguing with someone that nobody else can see, because nobody posted what you're disagreeing with?
Are you reading something different to what I'm reading?
DH clearly stated output rating exceeded input rating IE: 18kw input rating/19kw output rating.
What don't you understand?

Sponsored Links
Lower hear values with regard to flow temp 70/50 compared to 50/30

An impossibility for OUTPUT rating to exceed INPUT rating.
So we have an appliance on max rate consuming 1.7 m3/hr of gas although actually burning 1.8 m3/hr???
The max consumption, according to the data in the Installation Manual, is 1.8 m3/hr. It looks as if they are quoting net figures.

The max consumption, according to the data in the Installation Manual, is 1.8 m3/hr. It looks as if they are quoting net figures.
You have a Remeha correct?
The 18 kW would be output rating not to be confused with input rating.

The max consumption, according to the data in the Installation Manual, is 1.8 m3/hr.
Take another look DH...the max gas consumption stated in the manual is 1.9m3/hr.
1.9/0.094=20.2kw/hr..:)
Oh dear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back