How to split circuits

Sponsored Links
Not everyone could claim Electrician. If someone has took the contract and done the job, he might have done properly.

So the don't listen to any one , use your brain, just call a Registered Electrician get the inspection done, get the Certificate. You might pay little more but satisfaction is guaranteed.

We here only create more suspicions for you as we don't really see the problem.

I have had whole appt rewired and a new fuse box installed.. Electrician went into loft/ceiling once to drop the cables.
appt was decorated and the plan was to connect sockets switches and hang lights after decorating. Decorators said there was not enough light from a cable he had set up so he decided to connect all lights to one 'fuse' ( left hand most in pic). When fuse is flicked on all lights come on. How easy is it to set up lighting on their appropriate breaker circuit without knowledge from the electrician( who fell out with owner). Tnx.
I have had whole appt rewired and a new fuse box installed.. Electrician went into loft/ceiling once to drop the cables.
appt was decorated and the plan was to connect sockets switches and hang lights after decorating. Decorators said there was not enough light from a cable he had set up so he decided to connect all lights to one 'fuse' ( left hand most in pic). When fuse is flicked on all lights come on. How easy is it to set up lighting on their appropriate breaker circuit without knowledge from the electrician( who fell out with owner). Tnx.

Not everyone could claim Electrician. If someone has took the contract and done the job, he might have done properly.

So the don't listen to any one , use your brain, just call a Registered Electrician get the inspection done, get the Certificate. You might pay little more but satisfaction is guaranteed.

We here only create more suspicions for you as we don't really see the problem.
I really don't have a clue what that was about, or what point you are trying to make - could you please elucidate?

I also don't understand why, following it, you twice quoted notaplumber's first post.

Sponsored Links
Current Breaker says B6 on it, thats usually is the right breaker for domestic lights installation, but i said if you are not happy with the wiring or would like to get answers please call a Electrician Tester who will practically view & verify the wiring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back