how to turn pump speed down?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do you turn the pump speed down on a boiler to stop the whistling sound in the radiator pipes?

Sponsored Links
Then in that case sorry but you can not adjust the pump speed it MUST be on the factory setting in order for the boiler to operate correctly, have a read on here about balancing your system , this might reduce any noise issues you may have

Sponsored Links
I thought you could change the pump speed on d19 on the ecotec plus depending on system load ? as its a combi I cant see the system being that big, (although you never know) :rolleyes:

Yes, if you read the instructions with the boiler.

However, I would suggest you check the balancing first because its not normally necessary to do that.

Tony

Yes, if you read the instructions with the boiler.

However, I would suggest you check the balancing first because its not normally necessary to do that.

Tony

How do you measure the tempeature of a radiator?
So, across the whole house, radiators should not differe in temp by more than 12 degrees?
At the moment, they all have the thermostatic valves turned to full.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back