How would heaven work?

Dunno hmmm may be

I would like to meet Marlyn Munro

And give her o*e if that was allowed in heaven ??

Might be against the rules ???

Sponsored Links
Doable dames in Heaven?
Well, i imagine Eros is frowned upon but the Almighty in His wisdom allows an acceptable level of Agape.
So i'd see Lauren Bacall. In one of those little bistros in Paris, after the Liberation. Glen Miller's on his way to give a concert and the room is abuzz but the table at which we sit is shrouded with an atmosphere all its own. A comely cherub has brought strong coffee in small cups and a bottle of cognac for us to chase down a plate full of tiny pastries, while we chat about this...and that. All very pleasant. The real treat arrives when she takes a cigarette and draws a lungful of blue smoke...0! Mama!!
Pity Glenn never made it.

Hmm Lauren Bacall

“ find me a man that is interesting to have dinner with and I would be happy “

Sponsored Links
Not sure i'd qualify for dinner...but i'd happily settle for a spot of tiffin. :cool:

Although she might be interested to hear about Homo Naledi; an ancient ancestor related to us but very different. It had a brain the size of a chimpanzee and stood about 5' tall but the discovery of their remains in the Cave of Bones raises questions about our chosen role on Planet Earth.
If God made us, as the Good Book claims, then we'd be unique by the manner in which we bury our dead, but Homo Naledi also buried their kin 250,000 years ago. The earliest human burial has been discovered in a cave in Israel, dating back a mere 100,000 years. A child was found with a stone tool clasped in a hand; evidence of making a fire was also found and when the scientists also discovered pictographs on the walls then you have to ask if this primitive creature had a concept of an afterlife - did it believe in a God?
The pictographs closely resembled similar marks found in a cave on Gibraltar, carved by Neanderthals about 60,000 years ago and the lozenge design can also be found in places like Newgrange, dating back to the Bronze Age; so we appear to share a common link in perceiving abstract concepts that shouldn't emerge in early hominins; yet the evidence is compelling.

Watch the documentary when you get a moment:

The animations are superb, and give a good impression of what it may have been like to live in a time before Humans saw the light.

Back