Hunt a hoody video

Sponsored Links
I didn't quite catch what they said at the end of the video. Was it, 'help us, join the hunt'? :LOL:

I love it. Who's up for a hunting trip? :D

In all seriousness, there are a lot of children are out of control, and nothing but extreme measures will get control back.

Like a lot of people, I've been attacked for no reason in the street. And yet, we're told not to demonise them, not to want to hunt them, not to want to hurt them. But, you think they get the same message about us?

I see it this way. If someone wants to hurt you IN ANY WAY, for no reason. They have given you a right to hurt them IN EVERY WAY to defend yourself.

Sponsored Links
To hell with their Human Rights?

Spot On - There are some good kids around, almost invariable from good caring and loving families. These Feral Youths to which this video refers are not demonstrating Social Human Behaviour thereby giving up their claim to Human Rights. They are demonised because they are Demons. Their parents should be MADE to account for their offsprings behaviour and if they are fined or imprisoned, I am sure they would bring their little darlings to heel. Someone has to be made accountable for these Feral Youths as the law protects them, so heavily penalise their parents and see if that sorts them out.

Think Ive just found a use for my 12 guage (8 shot)Mossberg pump action. ;)
(It was "join the hunt" Blasphemous)

I see it this way. If someone wants to hurt you IN ANY WAY, for no reason. They have given you a right to hurt them IN EVERY WAY to defend yourself.

Totally agree

Shame the bl00dy law cant see it this way. :evil:

Lets not forget one of the biggest threats to civilisation ie. the knife and gun toting 'brothers' that infest no-go ghettoes up and down The UK.

Can we make it 'open season' on these too?

Lets not forget one of the biggest threats to civilisation ie. the knife and gun toting 'brothers' that infest no-go ghettoes up and down The UK.

Can we make it 'open season' on these too?

Why are they no-go areas.

Oh coz plod is booking motorist or arresting easy pray.

What a stupid and irresponsible ****ing video..

Its only going to take one crank to turn a gun on a kid and the uproar will be heard in China

Yes, a lot of kids are pig ignorant, rude, arrogant, (havnt they been like that since the rise of the teenagers in the 50's?) ..it annoys me no end when I hear the way some kids speak to their own parents let alone other people.

Its a bit oronic..the 'bleeding heart liberals' behind this are partly to blame with their views on punishing kids..kids are smart once they know they can get away with it they will do it again, and again..and again.

The nanny state has contributed to these kids attitude, im not suggesting beating within an inch of their lives..but punishment is now uncool, you dont dare even shout at your own kids if your out shopping and they are playing up..so, they play up some more.

Kids are start out the same..theres not much in it with embryo's..its the way they are brought/dragged up that causes the half problems.

A suggestion...

Instead of 'hunting' hoodies with shotguns how about hunting their fat lazy stay at home 'parents' ..the ones who let them drink and smoke at 14, the ones who dont check them when they are out of order for fear of not being 'trendy' (just had an image of the 49 year old slob mum with her guts hanging over the waistband of her combats, tramp stamp on the shoulder who says 'lush' and 'Kewl' far to often) ..the ones who instill the 'dont work, get up the duff go on the sick and ponce' doctrine on their kids..

The ones who, when their kids are in the wrong raise their arms in the air and say 'what can you do'...

Go out and shoot at them instead..

The "no go" areas are only that way until some decent law abiding citizen shoots an intruder or knifes him whilst trying to protect his family , then pc plod arrives in force to arrest an easy target as they are sh#it scared of wild feral youths.

Sponsored Links
Back