One law for ....

Nice piccy of camilla, apparently Liz now approves of the wedding and for a present is treating Camilla to a holiday in Paris, all expenses paid including a chauffer driven Mercedes.

Sponsored Links
The first attempt was trying to insert the pic directly from the HD...Failed
On the second attempt the file was too large but I reduced it so much that it couldn't be seen, (I rushed the job, I was watching Man.Utd getting played off the park by Milan) Man. Utd. 0 Milan 1............Oh dear! how sad!
This is what I was trying to post. I don't think these were dug out Fred.

MyPhotos042b.jpg

BTW. I used photobucket.com to store and export this pic

I don't think these were dug out Fred.

They may of been, we don't know. We can definately see they haven't been mutilated either, so it is unlikely they were killed by dogs, they may of even died naturally. My guess is they have been arranged and photographed by the animal rights side of the debate though, as the hunters would have nothing to gain by this.

Why would a genuine animal rights activist defend a fox which would kill dozens (probably many more ) other animals in its lifetime?, it makes no sense. Except as a class thing, which is what this is really all about.

The photos I have seen of foxes that have been mauled by dogs, they have been in a much worse state. Perhaps that is just animal rights people showing the most gruesome ones.

I would hazard a guess that these three have possibly been caught by gun and dog. A gun dog is a lot cleaner than a fox hound, rather than maul it to death they are more like a big-cat, a good sharp bite to the neck. After all, gun dogs are often used with things you want to eat... who wants to eat something the dog has ripped to shreds!

Poor little bu**ers anway, we are very fortunate to be top of the foodchain (in this country anyway!). Just seems like such a waste to kill things with no intention of making good come of it. I know they are a pest but they are very handsome-looking pests.

Sponsored Links
david and julie said:
they may of even died naturally.

Doubt that one, the chap at the top has bloodstains all down his right foreleg and hindquarters.

I dont know about handsome, but when they make coats out of them i have always wondered how they get rid of the stink.

Fox's stink like hell, and you can smell where they have been from about 20yds, if anybody has had a young dog who has rolled in some foul smelling substance, well thats fox ****, so you know how bad it is.

Back