Just two reasons for a ban on burkas in the UK

J

joinerjohn

Belgium has voted to ban the burka. Italy has had a burka ban for quite some time, but has only just enforced this law.
Here are two reasons we in the UK should follow suit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8665315.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8665873.stm

Anyone think of any other good reasons for a burka ban?

We should also ban youths from wearing hoodies while we're at it.
Schoolkids too wouldn't escape, with a total ban on balaclavas.
;) ;) ;)
I should have stood for Parliament me.

Sponsored Links
what about banning those stupid hoodies with the built in mask that were out a few years ago?

and how about banning bikers from full face helmets? or wearing a scarf over their noses on cold days?
ban builders from wearing dust masks as that obscures their faces..
or ban firemen from wearing breathing apparatus?

to be fair, it's the jewlers fault for letting anyone in a burka in.. they probably need their husbands permission to buy anything that expensive anyway.
they have the right to refuse service so they could have just not let her in.

as for the group 4 guys.. shouldn't they all be trained for self defence and be wearing body armour? a frickin hammer they were robbed with. :rolleyes:

surely they ought to let group 4 / securicore etc carry stun guns / tazers or shotguns with bean bag rounds?

Sponsored Links
as for the group 4 guys.. shouldn't they all be trained for self defence and be wearing body armour? a frickin hammer they were robbed with. :rolleyes:

surely they ought to let group 4 / securicore etc carry stun guns / tazers or shotguns with bean bag rounds?

In this country? Where firearms are the most evil invention the world has ever seen and self-defence doesn't exist?

by that logic you could ban cars drink scots irish welsh males females black white parking permits butt plugs inflatable people/ sheep handcufs
in fact you would ban every thing because 0.000000000001 percent abuse the system product or law :D :D :D :D

by that logic you could ban cars drink scots irish welsh males females black white parking permits butt plugs inflatable people/ sheep handcufs
in fact you would ban every thing because 0.000000000001 percent abuse the system product or law :D :D :D :D
:?: Punctuation would help to understand what you are talking about

I support a ban because the burqa is insulting to men and women. It is a symbol of oppression and is only worn by people who have been mentally and/or physically bitch slapped into it.

I support a ban because the burqa is insulting to men and women. It is a symbol of oppression and is only worn by people who have been mentally and/or physically **** slapped into it.
Jeepers, you CAN actually talk sense - wonders will never cease ;)

I support a ban because the burqa is insulting to men and women. It is a symbol of oppression and is only worn by people who have been mentally and/or physically **** slapped into it.
Some women in certain countries may argue the toss on that skitzy ;)

Where in Islamic law that states that women have to wear Burkhas?

Sponsored Links
Back