Just two reasons for a ban on burkas in the UK

I could only get this one and thought it was great,, thanks for that gasman it was great and strenthened my belief even more. ;)

Sponsored Links
I could only get this one and thought it was great,, thanks for that gasman it was great and strenthened my belief even more. ;)
Which one? No probs, I'll look for more if you like ;)
BTW - STRENGTHENED has a G in it - ;)
We agree to disagree about religion, I have no problem with that. You have your faith like others on here and I respect that. I don't hold your beliefs, never have, never will do.
Anyway, rant over Mr Stevens, get some kip and have a shave you scruffy b**ger :LOL: ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Clk5lNUdQ&feature=related
This one gasman, hows your boyfriend doin, have you been doin mutual agreeing/brownosing with him again on everything lately? :LOL:

And with regards to your previous post, never say never. ;)
Nuke, you plonker, that is not Pat Condell - go to the original link that I sent to you.
Do I need to brownose? and btw, doing has a 'G' at the end of it ;)

Sponsored Links
This one gasman, hows your boyfriend doin, have you been doin mutual agreeing/brownosing with him again on everything lately? :LOL:

Nuke, you plonker, that is not Pat Condell - go to the original link that I sent to you.
Oh, sh!t i've just seen the post you sent, and I think he is spewing the same **** you lot on here come out with but he has a little more pent up frustration and has more advanced delusion than you lot, what an absolute p!55head.
Advice:: if sending a link to get someones interest, at least have one that has a rational person speaking about the TRUTH and not just any old lyer:cool: .

Oh, and by the way has your boyfriend taught you the art of spell check?
Well done you. ;)

Regards to your boyfriend , Gasbitch :D. :LOL:

When you feel utterly depressed sometime, and you will , then you will come to the truth, maybe you won't be accepted but maybe you will, who knows?

Oh, **** i've just seen the post you sent, and I think he is spewing the same s**t you lot on here come out with but he has a little more pent up frustration and has more advanced delusion than you lot, what an absolute p!55head.
Advice:: if sending a link to get someones interest, at least have one that has a rational person speaking about the TRUTH and not just any old lyer:cool: .

Well done you. ;)

When you feel utterly depressed sometime, and you will , then you will come to the truth, maybe you won't be accepted but maybe you will, who knows?

Oh, **** i've just seen the post you sent, and I think he is spewing the same s**t you lot on here come out with but he has a little more pent up frustration and has more advanced delusion than you lot, what an absolute p!55head.

Well done you. ;)

Gasbitch I've turned over to football, I suggest you do the same before you fuse with your boycreature lifebitch :LOL:
You can let this one go now, It's a moot issue.

....one day, in the distant future, people will look back and wonder why it is one side was so adament that their women dress like ninja/ghosts...and quite why it took so long for people to work out this is probably the most normal of habits.

Well done you. ;)

thanks again, gasman :rolleyes: What is spellcheck?

Sponsored Links
Back