Hyundai i20

Sponsored Links
Ahh come on play the game, you say something stupid and then I humiliate you then you say something stupid ad nauseum! :p

no, the real game is... i respond to someone elses post, and you chirp in thinking your balls have swollen.... i mistakenly consider you to be a friendly fool, but you're not, you're a troll who feeds off idiots like me that respond !! ... ad nauseum !!! :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmmmmm Martian taste good! :mrgreen:

the worrying thing is Fred... you are actually this.... :rolleyes:

i'll click on the little cross in a minute and you'll mean nothing......

And if you never ever ever commented on a thread of mine again, it would make no difference whatsover...

can you not see just how non important you are to me.... in fact now, i'm only here cus my cup of tea is a bit too hot to drink !!

Sponsored Links
So unimportant you continue to reply time after time after time! I think you secretly love me? :p :p :p

you're right... i admit i feed the troll... but by that you admit you are a troll... i'm not proud, but you're story of survival is a bit like that of bacteria !!

I test drove , one of those Kia Piquanto's a few months ago 1000cc 3 cylinder petrol engine. Felt like driving a diesel engined car. Engine was definitely not smooth. ;)

how random is that JJ.... what's a Kia Piquanto got to do with the ne Hyundai i20 dishwasher range? and i can't be bothered to google hyundai i20 tonight...ffs !!
Quite simply,,, If the Hyundai i20 is a dishwasher, then the Kia Piquanto, must be the equivalent of a twin tub washing machine. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I only troll you though, it gives me enormous pleasure! :mrgreen:

well part of my work is done... 'outing' you as a self confessed troll is a major achievement... now to report you to admin and see your sorry @ss booted off this site !!!! bye Fred!!! ;)

In your dreams Martian! :mrgreen:

just waiting now Fred... admin will have your sorry ass !!! and eventually Sooey and Ellal and then Joe (who seems to be bullet proof) but you're all boring dicks that live to wind up and mock valid opinion !!!

Get a life and fill your egos with something positive in society... !!!

:rolleyes:

Hyundai cars have come on leaps and bounds, food specs, nice designs and are comparable with Ford and Vauxhall.

I'm pretty sure they eventually get to 30mph on a good day!

Food specs? Is that a pair of glasses so you can see what you are eating while sitting in a traffic jam? :confused:
:LOL: :LOL:

Ha ha! Ermmm food specs stop debris from food getting in your eyes whilst driving, kids can be messy buggers. A novel new safety feature for the i20, they think of everything these days. tipped the balance to a 6 star safety rating dontcha know..

I always seem to be stuck behind one moving slower than a baboon with piles.

Sponsored Links
Back