I didn't feel secure when I saw this today help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I just moved into a new place and I am slowly decorating and uncovering slowly but surely odd works that look like they need to be properly redone. Or they seem covered up.

the walls simply crumble away it's quite alarming it's like there has been flood damage or something like that but today my concern is the main entrance door of the apartment when you peel back the UPC which surrounds the door then I found bonding to brick, messy looking photos attached, please let me know if this is protocol standard or if as they say a botched job? being the main entrance to the apartment security is of utmost importance to me, I am had a few situations already with someone has tried to take out my spine hole and also open my door so I'm already a little bit anxious about making sure the apartment is secure if you could have a look at the photos attached and let me know if this is something off concern? I really appreciate all of your feedback and help.
IMG_20170729_160920.jpg
IMG_20170729_160839.jpg
IMG_20170729_160900.jpg

Sponsored Links
Why did you pull the trim off? The sealant could well be a fireproof caulk, no other way of getting it in the gaps other than with a sealant gun, fact it looks like that matters not as it's always covered

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back