I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a couple of posts on here describing problems with my CH (many thanks to everyone who has replied.) However, without having time to sort any of it out, I have a new problem. I have a 14yr old Apollo Fanfare and initially my hot water was fine with the problem being only a few radiators were coming on; some were red hot, some were half/half and others were stone cold. Now, my hot water won't heat up but the damned CH is coming on virtually perfect; all rads on and nearly all very hot. Just can't get the water to heat up now. Only thing I've touched was the red wheel to on that seemed to turn the CH on fine. I've turned nothing off. (I didn't give myself this nickname for nothing you know.)

Sponsored Links
Hwt red wheel would That Be mate? as the hot water a central heating should be being controlled by a diverter valve(s) NOT a gate valve

explain where this valve was please

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back