I have a wind turbine, how should I heat my property,

That's not fair simond. You will spoil the dreams of the rich and stupid who believe that by buying wind generated electricity they are somehow helping to "save the planet".

A thought, I wonder if they would think the same if they could use their computers to access the internet ONLY when the electricity was generated by wind.

hmmm...................

(BTW, I don't include remote, off-grid, consumers who otherwise have electricity supplied by small and very expensive diesel generators.)

Sponsored Links
..... Why do we need farms to make wind? Some of my roof tiles blew off the other night, can I sue the owners of the wind farms for making the wind too strong?? ;)

Turbine.jpg
I can see that the large turbine could generate a fair bit of electricity, but I can't really see the point of all those little turbines......

A few small pebbles are not very heavy but try shifting Chesil Beach in a day!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Which of these scenarios apply to this particular thread?

It has been so windy where Whitewave resides that he has been blown away!

Or

His wind jenny has been at a standstill since his last post hence no electricity for him to power up his Computer ;)

Tim (a, meant in fun, emoticon)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back