I hope you die. Slowly and painfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least she got it back...

Maybe you ought to ask if there is any cctv footage available to check out whether your 'conjecture' is correct :)
I’m sure the NHS has enough to do without searching through cctv for an item that’s been recovered just to prove a 'conjecture' but hey, thanks for the suggestion.(n)

Sponsored Links
I feel the OP was just understandably extremely upset, on balance, whilst inferences have been made, I think we can possibly all agree this regrettable incidence has at least had a satisfactory ending, if most certainly not beginning.

Perhaps there is someone out there "dying slowly and painfully" that needn't be. Funny thing conjecture. It leads angry-blamey people to make assumptions.
If there is, fingers crossed it’s a **** who steals from an 82 year old woman in hospital.

Sponsored Links
You’d cross your fingers and hope for that? You’re sicker than I thought.

I’m sure the NHS has enough to do without searching through cctv for an item that’s been recovered just to prove a 'conjecture' but hey, thanks for the suggestion.
Are you concerned it might not have been that 'foreign couple' after all? :)

Not at all. Could be the 4 year old girl that noseall suggests picked it up and went into Costa's with it. I mean, you see 4 year old kids in there all the time don’t you? Wouldn’t want to be looking at 4 year olds on cctv. Would you?

Carry on speculating you snowflakes, I’m finished with this post. Bye.

MOD: I think this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back