I live amongst idiots...

Sponsored Links
You see the post above this one? They are all council estates - and all the worst estates in Nottingham - even though he missed out Fields Farm estate.

Don't blame me that they are rated so poorly - blame the residents.

That doesnt justify your remark in the slightest. Why does he deserve it?

Sponsored Links
I agree with joe, our estate was scruffy, our end is now quite respectable, the kebab man actually left is engine running tonight :rolleyes:

Had a knife put to my throat in Northern Ireland bloke said I owed him £5 (which I didn't). 3 of them cornered me in shop doorway and one put knife to my throat, I kept calm we discussed it. Type of bloke he was he had NF tattooed on his hand which is how I described him to some 'friends'. They let me go after discussion and 2 days later he had to leave his house.

Not a nice experience

Hope you are ok mate

I wanted to discuss facebook.
I dont live on a council estate so Im failing to see its relevence. If I was, why would it make a difference?

I was brought up on one. I fail to see how its relative to this discussion.
Could you explain exactly what is relevant to this discussion?

You said that it's Facebook, but the only thing you've said about Facebook is this:

4: My daft missus threatens 19 y/o with 'ur a paedo' on FACEBOOK
The keys words there are daft and threatens.

What do you expect to happen if someone daft issues a threat (although I fail to see how "threatens with paedo" is actually any kind of threat), and makes the threat public on one of the most popular social networking site in the world?

And you've previously made it abundantly clear that you're prone to violence yourself, so it was never going to be a good outcome. :rolleyes:

Old saying you live by the sword you die by the sword.
So why come on here bleating about Facebook.
Or could it be Walter Mitty

Old saying you live by the sword you die by the sword.
So why come on here bleating about Facebook.
Or could it be Walter Mitty

I was about to say almost exactly the same thing. :LOL: :LOL:

Can't wait for his next "I'm a real hard basterd" story.

Gassafe this is a hard man
4145F4TR44L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnryd8gzQak

Pretty boy hard? Quite thick yes. Whereas McLean... a class above IMO. Mind you, Pretty boy stood and took them punches! Thats where his stupidity kicked in.

Roy, a man who spent half his life banged up for serious gun related crimes. Do you aspire to be him coleslaw?

Im not hard, never have been and never will.

You'll shove Dave Courtney in next - a celebrity 'enforcer'

Paul

19y/o male with 2x 13y/o females sounds bad. But think about the way a lot of secondary school girls dress. Theres a lot of it happening. Not the voice of experience here, btw. But the 19y/o should know better than to go boneing 13y/o's. Think about boy racer culture - the 21y/o behind the wheel wouldnt look complete without his underage tarts in the back seats. :rolleyes:

Steve,

I cannot agree more.

Coleslaw,

Feeling sorry for Pretty Boy? Battered by a man who didnt need guns to feel hard. Lenny was just a boy who who had to deal with idiots. Pretty boy couldnt fight as much as you'd like to think so.

I recall him being fleeced for whatever he had left by some bird a year back. A fool and his money etc...

Paul

Sponsored Links
Back