I need a good builder to work with me

I didn't even bother to look at this post since I posted it several weeks ago. I was expecting a few good pointers on what to look for or where to go at least. It says a lot about the sort of people on this forum tbh.
Wrong

Your post says a lot about your attitude, along with your lack of engagement on this thread.

You've yet to say if you have building regs drawings

Youve provided nothing but vague detail, so why did you think you would get useful answers

Sponsored Links
Coming from Freddy Mercury. Who always did things they way they are supposed to be done of course :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Wrong

Your post says a lot about your attitude, along with your lack of engagement on this thread.

You've yet to say if you have building regs drawings

Youve provided nothing but vague detail, so why did you think you would get useful answers
Its just a general enquiry on how to find the right builder for this job. I have all the drawings and approvals. Life is busy. I didn't have time to check back on this yet. I would have expected this sort of question first up.

I am looking for answers. I use a lot of forums on a variety of topics. This forum has to to be the absolutely worst for talking chaff about everything accept what you asked for. Its like its full of people who have ego's artificially inflated by the number of posts that they have made. If you have made 5 figure post numbers you must definitely be the daddy. Right? RIGHT? Well done lads.

Yes of course OK. I am asking a bunch of clowns for answers and just getting nonsense back. You are right. I should have known better.

Most forums have commonly asked asked questions added as sticky posts.

D1WkOA.gif

Keep pumping up those 5 figures mate. You are so respected because of that.

Its just a general enquiry on how to find the right builder for this job.
Maybe just order a digger, some concrete etc and get on with it yourself? If you're capable of taking a building from shell to completion you're certainly capable of doing the shell part. Timber frame's a doddle, and you can get someone in to do the brick/block skin if you don't want to hang a rain screen cladding

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back