I-ON16 with scantronic 734reur -01

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if anyone might be able to assist.

I have just replaced a door Scantronic / Eaton 734REUR-01 Door & Window Intruder Alarm Wireless Contact Detector.

I have gone into the installer menu and the system recognises the door contact with x2 beeps .

Is there another step ?

The system will not allow me to exit as it states there is an 'installer fault' in that zone.

If I remove the contact, I can not exit the menu as it states that the zone has not been completed

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20190811_205156.jpg
    IMG_20190811_205156.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 49
Sponsored Links
Not familiar, but will take a look later if no one else has had a look.

you removed the old device and added the new one in accordance with the manual and checked the zone is programmed accordingly?

had a quick look, but tired so may be missing something, out of interest how are you using the contact and have its tampers been secured??

Had a quick look at panel and device manual, couldn't find the error code, however Tamper seems highly likely place to look with the device. so that's were I would start for now.

Sponsored Links
Steveo44 - do you know how I resolve the tamper on the door connector I have just paired with the keypad?

Note: If you attempt to leave the Installer menu when a detector/device tamper is active, the keypad displays a fault message telling you which detector/device is causing the problem. Press  to return to the Installer menu. You must either close the detector/device tamper or delete it from the system before you can leave the Installer menu. Re-Entering the Installer Menu When you enter the Installer menu from a keypad, the alarm system is effectively disabled...….

this is in the installation manual

Steveo44 - do you know how I resolve the tamper on the door connector I have just paired with the keypad?
Not 100% but I think there is a front and back tamper switch on these door contacts. The front tamper is a spring and the back tamper a small button type. Both need to be closed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back