I see that Corbyn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has started some peace and justice caper

on about we should not be buying up these vast stocks of vaccine for this chinese caper

and we should be giving it away to others

well best advised he donates his and his familys jab than :idea:

when its offered

Sponsored Links
Apparently he decided against launching a range of fashion clothing. Good call.

Let's hope Bozza is also of the same mind; he varies between "sack of spuds in an expensive suit", and "fell through a cheap market stall, dressing as he went".(y)

And there are some on here who wonder why Corbyn didn't get elected..

Sponsored Links
Most of Corbyns policies, that were ridiculed in the press, and on this forum, are now being discussed as sensible by the government:

properly supporting the NHS
free Internet access to all
supporting people out of work - furlough
supporting business - emergency covid loans

It's funny how when labour suggest these, it's called communism. When the tories suggest them, it's considered sensible and practical politics.

Most of Corbyns policies, that were ridiculed in the press, and on this forum, are now being discussed as sensible by the government

unfortunately, that tells you more about the press than it does about Corbyn.

Most of Corbyns policies, that were ridiculed in the press, and on this forum, are now being discussed as sensible by the government:

properly supporting the NHS
free Internet access to all
supporting people out of work - furlough
supporting business - emergency covid loans

It's funny how when labour suggest these, it's called communism. When the tories suggest them, it's considered sensible and practical politics.

The difference is (and I am not expressing an opinion either way on it), many voters believe that Labour (Corbyn) throw out "your" sensible ideas without any tenable plan to pay for them.

The difference is (and I am not expressing an opinion either way on it), many voters believe that Labour (Corbyn) throw out "your" sensible ideas without any tenable plan to pay for them.

Yes, even though they say they will close loopholes to stop companies avoiding tax, and raise minimum wage that will increase income tax, increase higher earner income tax, and increase corporation tax. But other than that, nothing! :)

What annoys me is that the countries that are always cited as having the best standards of living, all raise more money through tax. If the UK paid more tax, we'd all have better lives, with better healthcare, social care, better policing, better schools, better parks and better public services in general. It will be at the detriment of billion pound investment portfolios though, so will never happen while the old aristocracy are in power.

Sponsored Links
Back