I see that fine upstanding, law abiding poor picked on British athlete has been found guilty.

Sponsored Links
As a young labourer, we used to regularly do maintenance work at a local dairy farm. Around the milking parlour and the cows' route in and out, was always covered in shít. This would be scraped down to the muck lagoon using a rubber squeegee on a tractor. So there was always the smell of 'animals' in the air. Never have I generated such a strong appetite for my snap, as I did when working at that dairy farm.

I've rodded many an inspection chamber and been amongst some foul smells at work. Never bothered me.

However, a large lady once asked to use a women's' loo cubicle I was tiling. No problem, I'll pop next door and have a loo break myself. The smell that greeted me when I returned, I can only describe as not of this world. I had to take measures before returning to work in there to prevent me from gagging. I'm sure it was the oxygen depletion that was upsetting my stomach.
Muckin' out can really clear the sinus' of a mornin', no mistake. :LOL:

I could take the ripe aroma of a pig sty but the worst odour to send me running for fresh air was a khazi in Istanbul. I don't think they'd cleaned out since the height of the Ottoman Empire. I swear it was an Entity with a potent sentience devoted to the devilment of all who came near. There really should've been a sign over the door warning folk to "Abandon all hope, ye who enter."

If they (the rozzers) wrongly accused him of smoking cannabis, I suppose it's justified. But that would be silly. They could lose their jobs.

Race card my arse.
Race care your arse noseall ??

You would not know about the race card being played if it bit you on the arse Noseall :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Yup, those rozzers certainly played their racial stereotyping card well. Both looking for new jobs.

Race card my arse.

Perhaps you could help em out with a job than noseall ??

Help u Sort yer arse out ??

"Does Roy the boy really know what went on?" I thought

No idea. I wasn't there, neither at the original stop, nor the court case. :rolleyes:

Of course he doesn't Bod. He knows absolutely nothing Apart from what the left sided media said.

You can get points for parking.
You have no idea what her previous points were for, neither do I. But I don't jump to conclusions based on her ethnicity.

I don't believe I have jumped to conclusions on her ethnicity.

But having points in your licence means you have less inclination for safety, hence why points lead to driving bans, and insurance premiums going up.

12 points in 3 years leads to a ban, she now has 29 that's a few mis-demeanors.

I fail to understand how you seem unable to grasp this concept and continue to try and defend having points as a positive thing. Points in this case do not make prizes.

You are showing yourself up in this thread,

I said 'based on her ethnicity' I think we're all aware of her real ethnicity.

Oh deary me,

What on earth are you on about? I've not mentioned anything about her ethnicity real or otherwise,I have no clue what your on about in this respect.

You only get points for disobeying the rules of the road, if you get points for parking it's because you parked in a dangerous position and thus are considered a danger to the public so you get points. It doesn't matter how you get the points the fact you have them means you disregard the rules end of, there is absolutely no mitigating circumstances that conclude points means you are a safe driver.

As I said if you get points your insurance premiums go up your insurance premiums go up because they consider you to be more of a risk on the road. There is absolutely no circumstances where police and insurance companies think if they have points on their licence that must make them a safe driver.

I conclude that she is an unsafe driver as do the insurance company and the police by the fact she has a ton of points on her licence , and she had 11 points on her licence prior to the ,18 the judge gave her for trying to mistle the police to avoid the driving offence fine and points.

Stop being foolish and obtuse on purpose, your posts are pointless and add nothing to the threads

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back