I see that fine upstanding, law abiding poor picked on British athlete has been found guilty.

She refused to disclose the driver. That's not being selective with the truth. That's refusing to abide by the rules.
In other spheres it might be called protecting your friends.
Thee's been many cases of court judgements to protect famous names from being named in various cases.

Exactly %

Sponsored Links
If you want to discuss other issues in that report, I suggest you start a new thread.
Your comment is irrelevant to the topic in this thread.

Bod?

OK Roy. Maybe you need to delete the article. It has nothing to do with the thread

Sponsored Links
OK Roy. Maybe you need to delete the article. It has nothing to do with the thread
It was a wide ranging report, not an article. It wasn't a one-issue report. it was a multi-facted report.
I quoted one finding from the report, to support my argument.
If you want to explore other findings in that report, you can start a separate thread. :rolleyes:

Thats quite a bucket of disdain.
29 points, she obviously couldn't drive a nail into a wall. She deserves all she gets.
My heart spews purple p¡sh for her.
That's quite a lot of disdain for a crap driver.
I'm not that far up the hatred scale, but I do think she's a rubbish motorist.

Last edited:
Slippy pudding
Is this something you and gant have adopted, to give meanignless gobbledygook reponses to questions.
It proves that you feel the need to say something rather than you having something to say. :rolleyes:
Are you going to demonstrate your ability to countdown from 10 to Bingo, next? :rolleyes:

Perhaps she just doesn't give a toss (about her observing the rules of the road), or thought she was immune to them, and it's finally caught up with her?
Maybe. But let's not jump to that assumption without considering the other possibilities.

With already having 11 points on her licence it's evident she's not a very safe driver.

To then be given a further 18 points shame the ban wasn't for longer, evidently she is not safe to be on the road.

She also is not of good sound character/ role model with lying and refusing to comply with the law. She doesn't really deserve to go to the Olympics.

Sponsored Links
Back