I see the frogs have bottled it.

Sponsored Links
You don't seem to understand what you are posting.

So just leave, why negotiate a deal?
You don`t seem to understand what you read and clearly don`t understand how to negotiate a deal or do you operate from Trumps book of how to close a deal.

Whinging Labour stopped it. The GE got us back on track.

What was May majority when she triggered Article 50? What was she doing in 2016 when she became PM with her majority?

The greatest trick the tories pulled was convinving their voters that they were never in power.

Schrodingers Tory = both powerful and impotent at the same time.

You don`t seem to understand what you read and clearly don`t understand how to negotiate a deal or do you operate from Trumps book of how to close a deal.

There are some mad hatters on here but you are up there with the best of them.

Sponsored Links
I only voted to leave because you said you were voting to leave the EU too. I thought you knew what you were talking about. Didn’t you?
no I didnt know what I was talking about , I was ignorant.

I havent stayed ignorant

you have

the way to negotiate a deal is:

1) to set out what you want in a political declaration that both parties sign
2) provide negotiating proposals
3) be consistent

UK did no1 (but then ignored it)

EU did all 3

your turn

the way to negotiate a deal is:

1) to set out what you want in a political declaration that both parties sign
2) provide negotiating proposals
3) be consistent

4. If they start monkeying tell them to **** right off and threaten to send in the gunboats.(y)

no I didnt know what I was talking about , I was ignorant.

I havent stayed ignorant

you have
And becoming less ignorant has affected the vote result in what way? Can’t change the result and it’s seems to me it’s just made you bitter. :LOL:

And becoming less ignorant has affected the vote result in what way? Can’t change the result and it’s seems to me it’s just made you bitter. :LOL:
you spelt that wrong

its "better"

Ive been watching John Wayne all day.

Whats happened have the french bottled it again?

Sponsored Links
Back