I think the bus driver lost it.

Whatever I answer you will twist anyway.

"turn right in front of me without a hand signal.
My camera will prove your death was your fault not mine "

you complete piece of scum Alarm.... it's your words that make you out to be a tw't, not mine !!!! :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
it;s not about who pays forthe road.... it's about understandingthe law... driving with due care... !!!!! whoops slipped upthere didn't we?

Andthe commentson this thread have been crass borderingon obscene towards cyclists... what a bunchof morons

This, coming from the imamoron who thinks it's alright to blast through town centres at night when you can't see anyone around. And no crime if you're not caught doing it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whatever I answer you will twist anyway.

"turn right in front of me without a hand signal.
My camera will prove your death was your fault not mine "

you complete piece of scum Alarm.... it's your words that make you out to be a tw't, not mine !!!! :evil: :evil:

Scum, and another smiley.
You outdo yourself.
You do realise your the fool here.

As for the comments " turn in front of me without signalling" I made. They stand true, you just pull in front and do not indicate it is your life not mine your risking.
It is not for me to have to look everywhere and use a crystal ball. Just to be aware of what I need to be, not the impossible.

So by all means do that unsignalled right turn. 99% of the time I will brake/swerve/avoid you as you hope.

But 1% of the time you will be tomato ketchup. Your choice your risk.

Your the SCUM expecting others to save your life.
;)

Sponsored Links
it;s not about who pays forthe road.... it's about understandingthe law... driving with due care... !!!!! whoops slipped upthere didn't we?

Andthe commentson this thread have been crass borderingon obscene towards cyclists... what a bunchof morons

This, coming from the imamoron who thinks it's alright to blast through town centres at night when you can't see anyone around. And no crime if you're not caught doing it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but's that highlights your limitations, because i don;t endorse speeding through town centres at speed, but i can openly discuss , or 'brainstorm' such ideas,,,, which was, if no one sees a "certain type of law " being broken.. is it still broken? Alarm, you have narrow blinkers !! :rolleyes:

Talk about blinkers................

A law is a law and if unseen it is still broken, hence speed cameras and CCTV. Your such a idiot to think otherwise.
I bet you thought Gary Glitter was good as behind closed doors its all fine.

Your an imbecile.

;)

Talk about blinkers................

A law is a law and if unseen it is still broken, hence speed cameras and CCTV. Your such a idiot to think otherwise.
I bet you thought Gary Glitter was good as behind closed doors its all fine.

Your an imbecile.

;)

that was all hypothetical nonsense, i admit that, but what's wrong with exploring ideas? oh!! of course you lot !! totally up your own ****

And Alarm lets clear something up... your brain is screwed ... that's "your", whereas, you're a tv@t is "you're" i.e. you are... please learn this simple grammatical law !!

Again a discussion lost and you revert to grammatical admonishments, still that`s better than insults. So your improving.

Pull that apart too if you wish.

However on here it matters not one iota.
But its always good for a failure to get a grip on to divert their embarrassment. So do carry on.

However on here it matters not one iota.
But its always good for a failure to get a grip on to divert their embarrassment. So do carry on.

Yep they tend to do that.
F*ck up with no decent argument, then get the thread locked. :rolleyes:
I thought it was an interesting debate.

In the highway code it says "do not do anything which causes another vehicle to slow down or take evasive action".

However, it seems this only applies to EVERY other road user EXCEPT cyclists who pull out to avoid parked cars without even looking over their shoulder.

Do cyclists really expect to be the most important vehicle on the road? (expecting people to wait behind them).

Thankfully Darwin has explained already how this attitude will kill itself out with the increasing number of cyclist deaths on the roads showing us brilliantly how natural selection allows the best to survive.

Sponsored Links
Back