Bus driver refused veiled Muslims a ride.

Was the driver right?

• Yes. Well done that man.

Votes: 49 87.5%
  • No, he should be reprimanded.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • No, he should be sacked and charged with racial abuse.

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went on holiday to India and in some parts they wore the burka and they were no men with these women so no pressure from anyone, but TBH counter to the OP they did have contempt for the western attire by females and males shorts a nd skirts, and I found out when in conversation with some of the men and women.
It is just a dress code ! Why is everyone making a big deal out of it? They don't tell us what to wear so why should we ? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Why is everyone making a big deal out of it? They don't tell us what to wear so why should we ? :rolleyes:

Because if we go to a Muslim country, and kiss our partner, or hug in public, or drink beer, or wear revealing clothes, then we are locked up in jail.

As a recent couple found out to their expense recently. We are expected to follow their traditions while in their country, but the same is not adhered to in our home country.

Don't you follow the news?

Because if we go to a Muslim country, and kiss our partner, or hug in public, or drink beer, or wear revealing clothes, then we are locked up in jail. As a recent couple found out to their expense recently. We are expected to follow their traditions while in their country, but the same is not adhered to in our home country. Don't you follow the news?

Give that man a coconut! What an answer. I agree 100%.

If you go to saudi arabia and you're not a muslim, they won't even let you go to mecca I believe. We don't bar them from our religous shrines do we?

I've seen loads of muslims in anfield.

Sponsored Links
Back