I think the bus driver lost it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Tree hugging, sock darning eejits the lot of them. :rolleyes: :LOL:

As opposed to vile, antagonistic, trolling, antisocial forum bullies perhaps? ;)

Says he, trolling in his usual antagonistic way. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
With the usual vile smiley following. :rolleyes:
You are the worst kind of bully, the sly underhand type.
If we'd have been at school together I'd have battered you every day. :mrgreen:

Tree hugging, sock darning eejits the lot of them. :rolleyes: :LOL:

As opposed to vile, antagonistic, trolling, antisocial forum bullies perhaps? ;)

Says he, trolling in his usual antagonistic way. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
With the usual vile smiley following. :rolleyes:
You are the worst kind of bully, the sly underhand type.
If we'd have been at school together I'd have battered you every day. :mrgreen:

Just using a broad generalisation like you....not much point to your's or my statement in the scheme of things really.

But what is clear is you think DIYnnot is real life. And i really think you felt chuffed at the thought of beating me up at school.. :rolleyes: I'm only here because i hate Holby or Casualty (or whatever it is).

Getting back to the point, there are good and bad cyclists, and good and most definitely bad drivers. Point is, if you go out with the intention of hurting another human, who has done nothing more to you than delay you for 5 or 10 seconds then you are a scumbag.

A note to fellow cyclists.. the vile comments about the bus driver being promoted etc.. is just (building) site humour and a bit of forum bravado, i'm sure in the real world most of these fellas are decent blokes.

But what is clear is you think DIYnnot is real life. And i really think you felt chuffed at the thought of beating me up at school..

You got one out of two right. :mrgreen:

A note to fellow cyclists.. the vile comments about the bus driver being promoted etc.. is just (building) site humour and a bit of forum bravado, i'm sure in the real world most of these fellas are decent blokes.

I thought it was a wonderful maneuver by the bus driver.
That bolshy cyclist never expected that!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

... interesting... so it's me that's the troll or the bully eh?

;) ;) :LOL:

...jailed for 17 months at Bristol Crown Court after pleading guilty to dangerous driving and causing grievous bodily harm...
Plus job loss plus police record.

What a total anchor !!

Slight mitigation :-
...Mr Mead was pedalling the four miles to work in central Bristol when he clashed with Hill at 8.30am on April 5.
The keen cyclist – who has been riding for 30 years – angrily accused the driver of cutting him up on the city’s St James Barton roundabout.
Mr Mead pulled his bike up against the front of the Bugler Coach as they stopped at traffic lights and tugged at one of the windscreen wipers.
He then rode off, at a slow pace, in front of the bus – but nothing could have prepared him for what happened next...

Pull the Tiger's tail why don't you ! Richard Head might do so.

-0-

Sponsored Links
Back