i was thinking of buying this router

Sponsored Links
Get what you pay for. Should be fine though really, as long as you don't go mad with it. For the price you can't go too far wrong.

Should be fine. Don't be tempted to buy cheap router bits though. An expensive bit such as a trend cutter will give a much better cut.

what future use are you putting the router to !! a heavy router like that is better under a table for maximum use as they are unweildy for delicate free hand work

Sponsored Links
was going to have a go at doing my worktops, got a small bosch rouer for light work

I have some Clarke stuff but I also have a lathe and gas welding equipment so I can repair and modify it.

when cutting worktops have a good quality bit and dont do too much work at one time. i would check the router on an offcut before you commit. with machine mart i would suspect it would be easy to return if it didn't quite cut the mustard.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back