ideal boiler he35 wiring terminations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , i've got to connect a he35 tomorrow and the guy i'm doing it for has lost all the documentation, i know that the permanent live goes to l3 but he also has a room stat that he wants fitted , i have a 3core from the stat to the boiler but dont know what terminations to connect them to (does the neutral go with the main neutral and the other 2 go to l1 & l2 ) he's also talking about a programmer, can i fit anyone and again what gets conected where. thanks in advance for any help it's greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Cheers andy, but i'm struggling to get adobe reader on my laptop, all i need to know is where to connect the 3 core from the stat to.

my isar 24 (sshhh) shows main supply into L3, switched live from timer into L2, or other external controls into L2 and L1, with neutral in with main neutral, there are different diagrams showing different set ups so you would be better trying to get a look at the drawings,
PS how come your customer has lost MI's from his NEW appliance :eek:

Sponsored Links
hillbillies, i've had another think about this, do you want me to print and scan the page from MI's and post here?

ye can always lob em oer to me Kirkie ;)

ps Mr K Boyd. SPL scoring record holder, what an achievment!!!!

i watched it in Justin`s hoose, outstanding performance!!

have a guid new year Kirkie ;)

can`t see much of a problem what with the SPL goal scoring record holder and the belfast gazelle up front

;) ;)

i wonder if hillbillies is away to bed cause he is working in the morning :LOL:
i remember when i used to work all the holidays and weekends etc, cant be arsed now, would rather spend my time in with the kids (not in a gary glitter kind of way :eek: )

in the same situation sir, been, seen and done it

and best of luck to the lads out there doing the holidays, hope its treble time and days in lieu all round

see if this helps
i know glasgow and i have hijacked this post enough, but can anyone assist, i printed this page then scanned and uploaded it so i could post it, but it would have been better if i could have extracted it straight from the file then posted it, would have saved a sheet of paper and some ink, not a disaster but i would like to know if it is possible to extract from the file

Thanks very much kirkgas, that's the job done just waiting for the plumber to come and do his bit. i'm afraid it's a none paying job as it's my wifes nephew and he managed to loose everything for the boiler when he was tidying up. thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back