Ideal Boiler Problem

HI ALL

HANG ON A MINUTE

I'm not having a go at any engineer! I'm just making my point about how crap IDEAL boilers are. Not only is it still acting up, we have a leak which has come back again and we have lost regulation of hot water and heating as it's going at full belt - the boiler will not respond to the variable controls.

To be honest, if you had been through what we have in last 3-4 weeks with this bloody boiler, you'd be p****d off as well!

But....IDEAL is still going to cop it sweet from me. I just want this thing to run long enough so we can get the new boiler in....as we don't know how long this IDEAL junk pile is going to last.

Sponsored Links
while its all very nice or not that you are not happy

all this has nothing to do with the ops problem

if you want to sound off start your own thread

don't hijack somebody elses :rolleyes:

HI

Didn't realise that I had "hijacked" someone's thread! Sorry if that is the case.

Just making my point that's all!

Sponsored Links
kalifornia how are you getting on ? have you tried the links yet?

Thanks it all worked fine till this morning. The boiler seems to sometimes start up and sometimes not the timmer seems ok, is there anything else you can suggest?

Hi further to my last comment the boiler seems to come on for a few minutes then goes off even though timer is on constant.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back