Ideal classic ff250

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone tell me where the pressure gauge is on this model please so I can check pressure had front off boiler and it is nowhere to be seen any help please so I can get it re pressurised thanks..

Sponsored Links
It doesn't have a gauge, it's not that sort of boiler. It's an 'open vented' boiler which will be automatically topped up from a feed and expansion tank (usually in the loft) so doesn't need to be re-pressurised manually. Here's a diagram from the ff250 manual.

Capture.JPG

Ok thankyou for your reply the reason I asked question I have 3 radiators that are only getting warm mainly warm at top and cooler at bottom and a radiator in bathroom that doesn’t get warm at all and someone suggested it maybe the pressure has dropped but obviously it’s not that...

Sponsored Links
The ideal classic was supplied with an optional sealed system kit.
If this is the case then the system pressure gauge would be visible at top of boiler.

It could also be installed remotely from the boiler.
How many tanks do you have in the loft?
Do you have a red tank in the house anywhere?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back