Ideal classic Lx FF250 issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

having trouble with my boiler again, need to squeeze a few more years out of her yet. I have ordered a fan from EBay but I want to replace all the tubing as some has perished in the past. Where is this sold please? Seems there are 2 sizes.

ta

Sponsored Links
That’s what happened before, the fan broke so I replaced it and got another year out of it, since the tubes have snapped and perished so I have replaced them but not properly. New fan on order but not sure where the tubes are sold

Sponsored Links
Be careful. If you're not a registered gas fitter then doing the work you describe is borderline illegal, and could poison someone. Get an RGI in, they'll know where to get new hoses from.

you are playing with a critical safety device, you wont get the answer you are looking for on here, it is against site rules I am afraid

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back