ideal elan casing seal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What you & many like you seem to be implying is unless youre Gas Safe ( or whatever its called this week!) membership is paid up to date then you are incompetent! How could a person be competent one day & if he did not renew his membership the next he would be incompetent?

!

Are you marrieid missmouse? , if not can we try for some minimouses? :mrgreen:

My sentments EXACTLY. ;)

your house my house uncle tom's house, you still have to prove your "competent"

the only way to do that is by being assessed, you obviously have not! or if you have you are not admitting to it

as far as your knowledge goes your comments prove you know very little

i guess the reason for you being reluctant to have a new boiler is probably that new boilers are more complex than the one you have at present and therefore would be far above your capabilities so you are right stick with something that you may or may not be able to repair safely (which i doubt)

the day your mistake happens it will be too late to backtrack! so think long and hard about the path you are going down

unfortunately i am getting old and have seen a couple of diy guys come very close to disaster so take the advice freely offered, get yourself a local rgi to deal with the gas side of things and stop tempting fate
jp

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back