ideal elan casing seal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
See what happens when you give a little bit of information to someone. They lose their humility and respect for the people that they originally asked help from.

So sad. :cry:

Can you imagine what this persons like in the real world :eek:

Look schweetie. I have tools. Lots of them, LOTS and LOTS of them and I fix peoples boiler, heating systems etc everyday.

I would LOVE to change the pads and discs on my car, but I wont and the reason I wont is because I will NOT take the risk that a safety critical device could have unknowingly been compromised by myself.

Just get an RGI recommended by someone you know. Dont get the first pleb of off Google, ask someone you know because thats where most of my work comes from :unsure:

Sponsored Links

Look schweetie. I have tools. Lots of them, LOTS and LOTS of them and I fix peoples boiler, heating systems etc everyday.

:LOL:

I'm thinking boiler suit, dirty nails, hobnails, rollups, tattoos - ex Greenham Common circa 1982. :LOL:

Can't agree about not fixing your own car brakes though. People have been servicing their own cars since they were invented, and you don't need quals. - not yet anyway. I've been restoring and repairing cars for 30 years - replaced whole braking systems. No death and destruction yet. :cool:

Yes, there was indeed a fanned version.Mine isnt.
Thats why mine is named an RS40, if it was a fanned version it would then be called a 40F.
OK?

Which part of 'room sealed' dont you understand?

FFS the seal is a vital part of any room sealed appliance, be it fanned or otherwise. Would you think it was ok to have a gap in a conventional flue passing through your house?

I would LOVE to change the pads and discs on my car, but I wont and the reason I wont is because I will NOT take the risk that a safety critical device could have unknowingly been compromised by myself.

Just get an RGI recommended by someone you know. Dont get the first pleb of off Google, ask someone you know because thats where most of my work comes from :unsure:

Actually I'd rather change the safety critical parts on my car myself
than trusting some spotty faced teenager who started at the local rapid fit
yesterday. If you want a job doing right sometimes you have to
do it yourself.

Asbestos rope seal on an elan ,

nope they where rubber or foam.

Mind you certainly got a few bites

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back