Ideal height for wall lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
A bathroom wall. OK. So are they going either side of the mirror?

I don't want to rain on your parade, dear Emily. But you have an issue that is more important than aesthetics. Nowhere on the product description does it say that these lights are suitable for use in a bathroom at all. In which zone were you planning to fit them?
//www.diynot.com/wiki/Electrics:bathroom_zones
Is the bathroom lighting circuit RCD protected?

Fear not. The lights are definitely bathroom wall lights and the safety of the electrical installation is not what I was asking about (although I appreciate that it is your comfort zone).

And you are assuming that you know where the mirror is going. You don't, and it isn't relevant.

Thank you to those who contributed usefully. The rest of you won't be offended, I'm sure, if I venture the view that your usefulness has been in inverse proportion to the size of your egos. :)

Now, back to your circuits and don't worry your little heads any more with matters of aesthetics.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back