Ideal icos he15 boiler problems

Sponsored Links
Can you explain to us know-nothings how opening the by pa as is going to shift an air lock or blocked feed?

firstly you are a proper unhelpful bellend who is more interested in trying to pick faults on peoples advice rather than offer anything to help the situation.

how about you show me where I stated that opening the bypass will shift the airlock. I stated that opening it will help and that is because, based on its location, it will allow the boiler to run for a longer period of time without overheating and subsequently the pump will run and allow the system to be bled quicker.

As it happens Dan I now have a vacancy for an apprentice so if you're interested in learning how to be a heating engineer let me know :D

If there is no water entering the system site to a blocked feed? :rolleyes:

You're new here, and possibly only semi literate, so perhaps counting is tricky for you. Otherwise my thanks tally on the left might have given you a clue to how helpful I can be.

Join the CC and be educated.

And I would be careful of the sharp tongue. You might bite yourself on the behind. ;)

Oh, and I doubt very much that water shooting round a by pass is going to clear a airlock elsewhere on the system. Shutting the bypass down completely will do far more by concentrating the output of the pump where it is needed rather than the poxy little loop of pipe with no issues. :rolleyes:

If there is an airlock then having the boiler firing is flecking pointless unless you want to do the old trick of pulling the stat out..... Which won't of course work on this boiler.

Did your last apprentice leave to actually learn something? Possibly from a road sweeper?

Sponsored Links
Hmmm so when I asked the question if the manual air vent is venting or sucking in when opened I would have thought that answered the blocked fill query ?? Plus the fact that at least one of the rads has bled through.

yes it is possible that the the fill is fully blocked or even partially blocked but again you're more interested in picking faults rather than offering advice !

No the old apprentice has just qualified

;)

I'm At the property On Monday
To try what you have suggested
It seems to me and by the way
I totally agree with you
There seems to be a certain ammount of
Hypocrites on this site that are praying
On genuine tradesman trying to
Give constructive advice to help
People solve certain situations and gain
Some valuable knowledg
And get some kind of sad little man
Syndrome of not chipping in extra help
But trying to upset other tradesman
Why are these guys on here just
Annoying people
It doesn't give people with genuine
Problems confidence in visiting this
Site
Whether you have just joined
This forum or not
1000 thanks or none to me
Your one of the good guys
And done nothing wrong
I'm with you
Gary

I'm At the property On Monday
To try what you have suggested
It seems to me and by the way
I totally agree with you
There seems to be a certain ammount of
Hypocrites on this site that are praying
On genuine tradesman trying to
Give constructive advice to help
People solve certain situations and gain
Some valuable knowledg
And get some kind of sad little man
Syndrome of not chipping in extra help
But trying to upset other tradesman
Why are these guys on here just
Annoying people
It doesn't give people with genuine
Problems confidence in visiting this
Site
Whether you have just joined
This forum or not
1000 thanks or none to me
Your one of the good guys
And done nothing wrong
I'm with you
Gary

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back