Ideal ICOS HE15 question

All sorted ! many thanks to swbjackson for the PDF, it was clear as water :)

The primary control panel type dictates the jumper settings.

In my case

Primary Control panel with serial number ending 2 or greater : Jumper 2

Startup 0 followed by

Primary Control panel with serial number ending less then 2 : Jumper 1,2,3

Startup 0 followed by 1

Wow and I'm not even a fricking plumber, so what did I pay numbnuts to come out and do :confused:

Sponsored Links
Here's hoping Twofires is still around... or someone else with the PDF containing the jumper settings!

I've just moved into a property with a clicking Ideal Icos and I've narrowed it down to the display panel. There's a scribbled 'PCB' written on the user manual so I'm guessing that it (PCB, not the panel) was replaced at some stage... and possibly not had the jumpers set correctly.

Before I blindly follow Twofires' precis does anyone out there have a copy of the installation sheet giving the jumper settings for an HE15? There are a few 'serial like' numbers on the control panel so I don't want to start guessing which is the correct number to be referring to.

Regards,

Mathew

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back