ideal isar he 24 hot water

Sponsored Links
the boler is thee years old guys

last night i remove the head of the diverter and pushed the brass pin in and out it seamed to be free and was not stuck in any one position

i then emptyed/flushed the system refilled and tried again with it

same problem

the pump is roasting and vibrateing like it is working and is not noisey

so i can only asume that the pump is working hot water works fine

but when it go's from CH to DHW there is no noise from the divertor valve head i can only asumme it i quite but in my experince of honeywell 's' and 'y' plan valves they make a wining wee noise so im not sure if its the divetor or the pump is jammed the easy and cheap option ah think would be to change the divetor head

the guy is easy going enough but i runn the risk of looking like a right rip off clown if i charge him 100 quid plus labour for the pump if its not it

as we say in motherwell "its bursting ma heed man"
Sorry mate I meant push pin in while running water to make valve manually. Or if head was in that position removing allows the pin to come out while running tap.

I see you fixed it but one to remember for later! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back