Ideal isar he24 advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

my boiler started dripping water, not the best of times.

I took the front cover off to have a quick look and notice water weeping from a joint just next to the pump, it's a thick pipe that comes down from the top.

The boiler is due a service so will be calling out a engineer but has anyone come across this before as a search come up with loads of leaking problems but not a leak from this compression joint.

Seems a problematic boiler so expect it will need changing soon, it's located between kitchen wall cabinets with a rack that runs pipe up behind it. You guys think I should replace with the improved logic model or is it just as easy and cost effective to change brands altogether, recommendations?

thanks

Sponsored Links
It will be an oring that requires replacing. Vaillant is my choice of boiler. Just get one with a good warranty.

Nath

Thanks, engineer is coming around later so hopefully easy fix. This boiler doesn't inspire confidence though it has been trouble free for 3 years.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back