ideal isar he24 combi boiler fault

best way to find out is to remove the user panel by a small screw underneath and fire boiler.the heating should run at max if it does replace user panel because has faulty control.had this a few times due to people bleeding pump over the user pcb

Sponsored Links
We are sitting here in suspense Paul.
It sounds like a stuck diverter valve so the boiler thinks the ch is up to temp.
I have had one before where the user control was goosed (this has the potentiometers in it)
Very rare though i had went down the diverter valve head and body route before finding that one.

i took the cover off the front and had a look.
thie first thing i saw was a sticker saying thay it was a HE30 not HE24.
i think that the diverter valve is stuck as the water to the valve is hot and the water after the valve is cold. the valve clicks when it tries to work, im going to take the solenoid off saturday to see if thats it.
paul

Hi guys
Thanks for all your input
it was the diverter valve actuator that had failed

i bought a new one from uk gas supplies in brighouse for £65 +vat
did the trick

Thanks again for all your help
Paul

Sponsored Links
it was the diverter valve actuator that had stuck
new one £65 uk gas supplies brighouse
thanks to all

not sure why some think its anything to do with gas valve etc , dhw ok , flashing c on ch call but not firing and not going to lock out is always divertor on isar, boiler thinks its up to temp due to being in dhw mode on divertor

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back