Ideal logic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ideal logic plus

can i convert anyone probably not after Isar, I see you guys like viessmann blrs never seen one! only in the book look big ugly things tho
whats so good about these? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
german made good hot water an c/h fit em an forget ! they arnt the best looking boiler but they do the job !

Mexicoff Isarhe Classicff&he Icoshe Minimiser Response.

Enough anyway :eek:

You may say well haven't you learnt your lesson???

Must be off me trolly but like i say Logic is in a different league

Sponsored Links
fitted every model of ideal boiler there ok quite like the icos tho, but there are better brands on the market in my opinion

Mexicoff Isarhe Classicff&he Icoshe Minimiser Response.

Enough anyway :eek:

You may say well haven't you learnt your lesson???

Must be off me trolly but like i say Logic is in a different league

its a wonder you have any customers left with that as a track record!!
when the Logic has been around for 5 years without numerous failures then it will be time to say the are ok - not before

Ideal logic plus

can i convert anyone probably not after Isar, I see you guys like viessmann blrs never seen one! only in the book look big ugly things tho
whats so good about these? :rolleyes:

oh pjss off with your pile of zhit boilers im sick and tired of you lot polutting this country with boxes of made to fail boilers, every boiler ideal have made are shoite

ideal response shoite :rolleyes:
ideal isar shoite :rolleyes:
ideal sprint shoite :rolleyes:
ideal mini shoite :rolleyes:
ideal concord shoite (just whos genious idea was the case design?) :rolleyes:
ideal response HE shoite (how frigging dare you even bring out a HE version!!!) :rolleyes:

leaving the only half decent boilers

ideal classic
ideal mexico

and thats only because they where built in a generation inwhich the technology was minimalised :rolleyes:

you say the logic is much better thats funny i seem to remember ideal saying that about the isar

an ideal piece of nonesense

E type and mexico W2000 and finally classic.

Everything else has been sh!t£

Big launches best thing since sliced bread,. How quickly were they caught out? 1-2 years after fitting nothing but problems. Cust thinks you have fitted a heap of sh!t£, I know by then i have fitted a load of sh!t£, even lost some custs. It will NOT happen again. I don't care if they were giving them away for £25. I will NOT fit them.

If its a big lump of cast with nothing more than a honeywell (note NOT made by ideal) gas valve and a thermostat, Ideal are just IDEAL. 60's technology :)

Ideal will have a major job to recover (if they ever do). Better keep pushing the key accounts. The small guy aint gonna use them.

Saying that, Baxi were a late developer in the combi/ lightweight market and had a bad start. Same background as ideal but they moved with the times, got in with other mans and have caught up. Ideal should look at them and learn.

You all ramble on about them but the logic is WAYYYY better then earlier models.

They have the visemen pcb on the boiler the visemen wireless timer/stat and other parts.

The trails of them have returned little problems and they are more like vaill or glowworms in the simple hard wearing parts.

It was along time coming but they got a better boiler then they had with the isar and icos.

And i think visemen was or has purchasing them do not know if this is true but i got it from a reliable source

The problem Ideal have is that even if their new kit is as good as a Veissman, then no one other than a raving window licker is going to risk his reputation on a product that isn't proven in the real world. Yes Ideal say that they have improved, but they said that when they launched the Isar... The marketing men would hardly say it is worse than the Isar... At the launch, they made much noise about the automotive quality electronics and drew comparisons to an Aston Martin.... The cretin who came up with that should be sent back to work in the factory canteen.

To save Ideal they should fit aerospace quality components and even then, they will have to wait 5 to 10 years for the quality to become legendary.. Most manufacturers screw themselves up for years by producing one duff product but Ideal have been producing one duff boiler after another....

Another nice touch would be for every new Ideal to contain a little part of a member of the team, (design and accounts) responsible for the Isar.... :LOL:

You all ramble on about them but the logic is WAYYYY better then earlier models.

They have the visemen pcb on the boiler the visemen wireless timer/stat and other parts.

The trails of them have returned little problems and they are more like vaill or glowworms in the simple hard wearing parts.

It was along time coming but they got a better boiler then they had with the isar and icos.

And i think visemen was or has purchasing them do not know if this is true but i got it from a reliable source

If you look inside most boilers they all use similar parts and componenets. Not many manufacters actually make their own parts. If you look at broucheres in merchants they all use the same wireless controls and clocks etc.

Most or a large number of diverter valves are Honeywell, Honeywell ,sit and dungs make most gas valves on most boilers.

Most fans are also made by about three different makers.(sifa, mnl and fime)

I took a chance and fitted Logics and have even put one in a relatives house. So far i havent had any problems. Only time will tell if i made the right decision to fit them.

Regards.

Perhaps the Logic is decent boiler ??? I would not choose to fit one because I dont like ally boilers , If any Ideal reps or employees , are reading this I know of a special needs school who would probably take 2 logics ,( for free ), I will fit them for nothing , but , they will be condensing 16 hours a day 7 days a week , I will test them for you , u can even wave the 5 year warranty , I will take 2 years , lets see if they can stand the use , (or abuse ?)

Perhaps the Logic is decent boiler ??? I would not choose to fit one because I dont like ally boilers , If any Ideal reps or employees , are reading this I know of a special needs school who would probably take 2 logics ,( for free ), I will fit them for nothing , but , they will be condensing 16 hours a day 7 days a week , I will test them for you , u can even wave the 5 year warranty , I will take 2 years , lets see if they can stand the use , (or abuse ?)

so what have you got against this school then? :D

yes indeed - but it wasnt a comment on them using x yz brand it was a comment saying they are using visemen board which has been tested alot more on their appliances

they are nothing like vaillant or glowworm. The hydraulic assy is almost identical to a Remeha Avanta, although hearing reports of failed elbi DVs and pumps on the Remehas mean this might not be the best thing. Just basic industry grundfos and HW hydroblocks.

The heat engine is Ideals own design, and heat engines has been Ideals failing ever since they went into condensing boilers, so no one can know how this boiler will fare for at least 2-3yrs.

Saying a boiler is good when its a new model is for SalesSharks. Coming from an engineer is at best naive if not incredibly stupid.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back