ideal mini HE C24 boiler lockout!! Please help!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
i'm having a problem with my boiler, the first time I noticed it was when the hot water was going hot then cold then hot then cold. The boiler kept locking out then firing up after a few seconds. So I spoke to a few plumbers onside and everyone pointed to the DHW heat exchanger but one plumber said to change the DHW temperature probe first as its cheaper and could sort the problem so I did....... And it didn't sort it so I changed the heat exchanger........ And this also hasn't sorted it out. I've noticed while the boiler case was off that it isn't only the hot water that cuts out, it's also the heating!! So now I'm confused. I'm really hoping someone can help as I have no idea where to go with it now!. When it locks out the right green LED and the middle red LED flash once if this helps.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back