Ideal Vogue Combi C32 Boiler

Is it using OpenTherm? Maybe it is adjusting the flow temperature to keep the room temperature stable?
I don't know, the manual for the thermostat does say that it does (on the veryblast page of the manual). I'm pretty sure it's plugged into the opentherm plug for it to work. How would I check?

Sponsored Links
I don't know, the manual for the thermostat does say that it does (on the veryblast page of the manual). I'm pretty sure it's plugged into the opentherm plug for it to work. How would I check?

I've found a new link now, where you can see the whole manual, rather than a page at a time. Much easier!

https://cdn.plumbnation.co.uk/site/...-programmable-room-thermostat-7-day-vogue.pdf

I can see now on the penultimate page it mentions OpenTherm. I would imagine that it's working by default. It would explain why the boiler doesn't turn off. Instead it just drops the flow temperature. I don't know how you check it is definitely using OT?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back