Identification of hot water tank jacket/insulation

There is naturally thousands of them floating around in our air and we inhale a massive load. The problem is when you inhale a sufficient dose in one sitting or prolonged over time - and this can give rise to an increase in asbestosis (similar to COPD/emphysema) and mesothelioma (cancer of the lungs - 20 to 60 year latency period). The one fibre thing is a common misconception.
Believe that and risk your health and your families health all you want, but you are completely wrong

Sponsored Links
Believe that and risk your health and your families health all you want, but you are completely wrong

It's genuine. If you biopsy your lung right now you will find asbestos fibres inside of them from natural air pollution.

It's genuine. If you biopsy your lung right now you will find asbestos fibres inside of them from natural air pollution.
OK I will go and Biopsy my lung, and meanwhile , you keep posting and asking if everyone is sure that you dont have Asbestos, why do people like you constantly, ask for experts opinions, and because it disagrees with your Googling , you argue the point, as already said go ahead and do what you want, its not as if you are putting your families life at risk, and yes I am considered an expert in this field

Sponsored Links
OK I will go and Biopsy my lung, and meanwhile , you keep posting and asking if everyone is sure that you dont have Asbestos, why do people like you constantly, ask for experts opinions, and because it disagrees with your Googling , you argue the point, as already said go ahead and do what you want, its not as if you are putting your families life at risk, and yes I am considered an expert in this field

Why are you getting personal? I ask so I don't duped by companies and there are some materials that are clearly identified as asbestos/not asbestos. The difference is that there are people here who are helpful where as you are not being helpful atm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back