identifing inlet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a Bristan Chianti monoblock sink tap unit and i cannot see which inlet should be hot and which should be cold. Any ideas?????

David

Sponsored Links
Connect the flexi pipes. Open the hot side and see which pipe you can blow down. Easy!!

Cold is on the right, hot on the left. But it's not the end of the world if you get it the wrong way round (you wouldn't be the first, or the last, by any means).

Sponsored Links
chrishutt said:
Cold is on the right, hot on the left. But it's not the end of the world if you get it the wrong way round (you wouldn't be the first, or the last, by any means).

Too right.

I see loads

Sometimes it beggars belief that they can cock it up even on the ones that say hot and cold on them. :rolleyes:

Yeah- but.it might be Bi -Flo and the hot should come out the inner concentric orifice :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back