Identifying tube light fitting brand for diffuse

RFH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have 6ft twin T8 tube lights and need to purchase diffuses for them.

We have tried calling round a few places selling diffuses at the right size and are always told that they will only fit fixtures of the same brand.

Unfortunately we can see no indication of a brand or maker on our fixtures, would anybody no where on the fixture we might find this?

Sponsored Links
Post a photo of your light and someone may be able to identify it for you.

I found this sticker on the inside of the fitting, the website is defunct but managed to trace the registration number to cooper lighting. No results for the product number unfortunately, guessing its pretty old. I am going to email cooper to see if they can help but I've also attached a (poor sorry) photo of the end of the fitting, if anyone can help with the defuse that will definitely work with this it'd be much appreciated!

Attachments

• CAM00758.jpg
    CAM00758.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 129
  • CAM00759.jpg
    CAM00759.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 121
Sponsored Links
That's a crompton fitting. Crompton are owned by cooper. It's not an old fitting and diffusers are still available for these fittings.

The description is right but the picture shows the wrong ends so I'd be careful buying the first one.

The second one is what you're after.

Chrompak and Thorn PopPack: they take me right back to apprentice days!

A 6' pop pack was van stock when I was an apprentice doing schools maintenance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back