If Blighty is a racist xenophobic country way are so many eu nationals flocking here ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Because it isn't !! that's why so many ock to our shores ! So many the government got it wrong.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/busines...underestimated-many-eu-migrants-live-britain/

And we may have 3,000,000 coming from Hong Kong too .......they see Blighty as a safe have, rightly so too !!

I'm not sure if Gasbanni knows the difference between "living here" and "flocking here"

Many Europeans have lived here for decades but still have to apply for settled status.

I'm not sure if Gasbanni knows the difference between "living here" and "flocking here"

Many Europeans have lived here for decades but still have to apply for settled status.
'applications for passport' numbers are not the same as granted citizenship numbers either. Funny old world.:)

...so many eu nationals...

they aren't. What do you think "so many" means? more than go to more welcoming countries? more than go to more economically successful countries? more than go to EU countries?

Big trouble.
It takes the grand amount of 3 minutes to apply and 24 hours to get the definitive settled status.
Yes, it's a massive problem.

It's remarkable that many, including eu nationals think that this is a bad place to work and live and yet, they charge £200+ a day to slash some paint on the wall and £500+ to build a kitchen.
Fortunately some, including me, are grateful of what this country has to offer.

Now that the PM has received Viktor Orban in Downing St, hopefully he's getting some tips about repelling immigrants, namely the ones from THAT religion. Shame Brexit has made it difficult for the one group of immigrants who actually make a positive contribution to this country.

Together with cutting foreign aid, that will be a couple of things he actually gets right. True conservative policies.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back