If Blighty is a racist xenophobic country way are so many eu nationals flocking here ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've gone through the process myself.
3 minutes flat to apply.
Confirmation of settled status in less than 24 hours.

Johnny, please explain to me the difference between pre settle status, settled status and citizenship.

I've gone through the process myself.
3 minutes flat to apply.
Confirmation of settled status in less than 24 hours.
You're of course forgetting that 43% of applicants (nearly 2 million) only got pre-settled status even though many qualified for full status.
Thus those nearly 2 million have to wait 5 years and apply again...

A tad more than 24 hours!

Johnny, please explain to me the difference between pre settle status, settled status and citizenship.
Johnny also claimed that his friend applied for and was granted a residence permit for UK expats, in France when the system was suspended. When it was proven to him that the system was suspended, he then claimed his friend had applied for and been granted a visa as for third country applicants and it was nothing to with Brexit.

He also claimed that EU vaccine recipients had to sign a disclaimer form before getting the jab. It was proven to him that he was talking nonsense.
Johnny has made several claims, not least that he is incapable of racism because he is of mixed ethnicity, but been proven to be talking out of his backside.
He keeps repeating that I am a racist, but when challenged to prove his allegation he fails to respond.
Johnny 2007 is an inveterate liar and fantasist who is prepared to say whatever he thinks will earn him extra credibility, but all it does is to destroy his credibility even further.

His claim might be credible if he'd bothered to mention that applicants can receive a positive confirmation in reasonably short time, IF their application has met all the required criteria.

My own application here in France was approved within days, via email, because I supplied all the required criteria on initial application. That was last November. I have since attended an interview for the additional formalities, photograph and fingerprints, and I have been advised that my residence permit is on its way in a matter of weeks.
Start to finish, the process will have taken about six months.

It's all in the gov.uk website.
The short version is:
Pre-settle status: eu nationals who have been living permanently in uk less than 5 years and intend to stay. They'll receive settled status after completion of the 5 years, providing they behave.
Settled status (mine): 3 minutes application via the app. They check nin and nhs records and confirm you've been here longer than 5 years. Settled status confirmation in less than 24 hours, even though you claim this is wrong.
Citizenship: must apply for naturalisation to become a British citizen and be able to apply for a British passport. The process is longer and entails language and cultural exams.

This is on top of my head and a very short summary.
If you want the Ts crossed and the Is dotted, go to the gov.uk website and document yourself.

Yet again I challenge you to support your allegation with some evidence.
Even your abuse illustrates your innate bigotry.
I have, on many occasions and you keep on saying that you want proof even of your own existence.
You've been exposed as a racist bigot, change username once again and try a different approach.

You're of course forgetting that 43% of applicants (nearly 2 million) only got pre-settled status even though many qualified for full status.
Thus those nearly 2 million have to wait 5 years and apply again...

A tad more than 24 hours!
We were talking about settled status.
Pre-settled status is different.
See above.

Sponsored Links
Back