If Blighty is a racist xenophobic country way are so many eu nationals flocking here ?

Sponsored Links
Because it isn't !! that's why so many ock to our shores ! So many the government got it wrong.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/busines...underestimated-many-eu-migrants-live-britain/

And we may have 3,000,000 coming from Hong Kong too .......they see Blighty as a safe have, rightly so too !!
The UK is a very very desirable place to live, possibly one of the most beautiful, welcoming, friendly, free, safe countries anywhere on the planet, that is why so many people want to live here. But we are only in that envious position because of our collective culture that we have built over centuries. So we need to be careful that anyone coming to live here from elsewhere adopts our values and way of life - or we will just end up being like the countries that they are fleeing from.

The UK is a very very desirable place to live, possibly one of the most beautiful, welcoming, friendly, free, safe countries anywhere on the planet, that is why so many people want to live here. But we are only in that envious position because of our collective culture that we have built over centuries. So we need to be careful that anyone coming to live here from elsewhere adopts our values and way of life - or we will just end up being like the countries that they are fleeing from.

oh dear that may well kick certain posters off :idea::idea:

my advise remove the post :idea::)

or get captain daz on ignore a bit rapid :idea:

Sponsored Links
yawn ...
but ...
If Blighty is a racist xenophobic country way are so many eu nationals flocking here ?

because the world is full of racist xenophobic countries
but at least we have some LAWS that protect people from the racist xenophobes

Many of the EU nationals have family here, you know, we were once part of the EU?

Plus, it's actually a nice place to live, in contrary to what you all keep saying!

But, A LOT OF PEOPLE are now being treated like criminals for now reason other than they are the "wrong" colour or talk in a funny accent

I love my country, and I love that we are still a bit great - we help people. rather than hinder

Let's try to keep it that way

Free money. Free houses. Free healthcare. Free education in English. No dishonest USSR-era coppers. Better pay than what they get in their country.

I remember reading that the German security service said of Muslim migrants they were bringing the conflict with them. The sunnis and sheities were still at each others throats in Germany.

I remember reading that the German security service said of Muslim migrants they were bringing the conflict with them. The sunnis and sheities were still at each others throats in Germany.
You remember it so well, you can't for the life of you remember where. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're still at war with Germany. :rolleyes:

On the radio this morning a programme about the French involvement in Haiti

jeez us wept another country that had an official policy of genocide against Haitians :eek:

On the radio this morning a programme about the French involvement in Haiti

jeez us wept another country that had an official policy of genocide against Haitians :eek:
I bet you heard the word genocide and your ears pricked.
You've promoted it often enough. Although I very much doubt there was any programme on the radio about it recently. You are a infamous liar.
On that 1804 occasion it was the slaves rebelling against the French colonials. So your description of the Haiti people being massacred is a typical lie.
It doesn't quite fit your usual desire of carpet bombing or nuclear bombs.

Blimey :eek:

Apparently they ( F*****) were using gas chambers in Haiti

thats 140 odd years before the Nazis :eek:

Why do they come. 2 broad reasons. At the low end of the scale say fruit pickers because they earn more than they would in their own countries. That reason though is a bit on the decline in some job areas.

The others say an expert of some sort, professor etc because they can and don't need training so are welcome too. ;) Even ethnic people to cook curries.

Blimey :eek:

Apparently they ( F*****) were using gas chambers in Haiti

thats 140 odd years before the Nazis :eek:
Around the time that UK was using capital punishment for petty crimes. And it would execute people in public, for the enjoyment of the crowd.
And then it changed the punishment for petty crimes to transportation to Australia and other colonies.
Supposedly civilised society was a cruel and brutal place then.
You want to take other countries back to such a time by carpet bombing them or using nuclear weapons on them.
You frequently promote such policies.
You have humourised and trivialised the Nazi treatment of Jews in WW2. Are you now looking for excuses for your relatives participation in such atrocities?
Or have your relatives hatred of French people been internalised so much by you that your are now consumed by your own bigotry?

Sponsored Links
Back