ikea electric hob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Customer has bought one of these all singing all dancing electric hobs with a rating of 7000 watts on max load..also bought a new cooker with a 13amp plug..current set up is a 6mm from the db on a 32amp mcb to a cooker switch (10 meter run) then down to a flex outlet plate, from the flex outlet plate theyve took a 4mm to a single socket to plug the oven in...my involvement is to be asked if it will hold when everythings is on and what can I do if it doesnt...

Id suggest not...7000w is 30 amp plus 13 amp for the cooker is 43amp..

What is the likely diversity on the electric hob..I suggested the 32 change to a 45amp mcb to cover themselves or find a supply for the oven from the kitchen ring if loading allows..

What are your suggestions

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Id suggest not...7000w is 30 amp plus 13 amp for the cooker is 43amp..

What is the likely diversity on the electric hob..I suggested the 32 change to a 45amp mcb

You suggest you're working for a customer. . . In what capacity? I'm not an electrician but I know the setup would be fine as is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back