I'll squeem and squeem and squeem racism until I get this post deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
61. How old do need to be before you can get away with typing the word 'foreigner' before you-know-who starts playing the race card and get the thread closed. Oops. Just did it again. Here we go.

61. How old do need to be before you can get away with typing the word 'foreigner' before you-know-who starts playing the race card and get the thread closed. Oops. Just did it again. Here we go.
And your mature response is this thread? :LOL:

Did you ever think that actually it could well be the endless bickering, insults and all the same old rubbish that gets threads locked and deleted? Threads very much like this one.

Mods say it enough - threads locked for bickering.

MOD: well at least some of you get it, threads locked or deleted are not in response to any particular poster or even topic, in that respect we are neutral. When it comes to insults and mud slinging at each other, then expect a thread to be sanctioned. (To be clear the thanks wasn't aimed at the MODs, we don't expect any thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I blame it all on Germans.

And all those Arabs in Covent garden

and all those immigrants taking our jobs and working harder

And your mature response is this thread? :LOL:

Did you ever think that actually it could well be the endless bickering, insults and all the same old rubbish that gets threads locked and deleted? Threads very much like this one.

Mods say it enough - threads locked for bickering.

MOD: well at least some of you get it, threads locked or deleted are not in response to any particular poster or even topic, in that respect we are neutral. When it comes to insults and mud slinging at each other, then expect a thread to be sanctioned. (To be clear the thanks wasn't aimed at the MODs, we don't expect any thanks)
Noseall a Mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back