Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
user56565 said:
petewood- it depends what you mean by 'judge'. referring to someone as a 'white male', or a 'german', is not racist, even though you are judging them upon their ethnic origin.
by calling someone white, male, German, Asian, Muslim or Pakistani you are not judging them but categorising them. Are you anti-categorist?

Sponsored Links
if you think islam should be outlawed on the streets of england say now

type the words ban islam on your post nothing more nothing less

BAN ISLAM

petewood - of course not. but often categorising gets mistaken for racism.

slogger said:
keep an eye on the news look to newcastle upon tyne i am going to wait till the islamic followers have one of there rallies shouting and burning the union jack and the stars n stripes. you will see me the one with the ban islam poster being dragged away by the police as i will be the one accused of inciting the crowd ?

its sad but the police would probably do this, and let the muslims carry on. i mean they didn't do anything about those celebrating on 9/11, did they?

Slogger said:
and i say no more on the matter of this

Slogger then said:
keep an eye on the news look to newcastle upon tyne i am going to wait till the islamic followers have one of there rallies shouting and burning the union jack and the stars n stripes

you will see me the one with the ban islam poster being dragged away by the police as i will be the one accused of inciting the crowd ? think i am joking think again i would say to anyone living near any kind of demonstration against our nation to do this but wear your trainers me i prefer to stand and fight for my beliefs

Sponsored Links
LOOK AT MY POSTS THE MOD HAS CHANGED THE WORD ISLAM AND PUT IN ME ??? who are they to do this how can we be sure what is said anymore if they change what we say

shame on them for messing around with my posts its one thing taking it off it is a totally unaceptable thing to change my words

get onto them if you believe in free speach

mod you might as well lock this post has well it seems to me no one can have a opinion even tho they are wrong.
if you let the threads run it may educate the prats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back