illegal fugee makes a mint

oilman said:
I don't KNOW if they are all genuine, but I suspect some aren't.
I don't KNOW if multiple claims are made, but I suspect some are.
I would like to KNOW.

And before you can KNOW that- you have to be able to monitor the claimants.

I think the penny is dropping folks.

So how do we monitor the claimants, Oilman, when they have no ID, no papers just the words from their lips?

You tell me how we monitor them.

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
JulieL said:
Joe - of course there are some asylum seekers that aren't genuine and there are some individuals who make multiple fraudulent claims - I don't think anyone is disputing this fact.
But there are also lots of people who are born and bred here who are abusing and taking the p**s out of the system who are quite capable of working but can't be bothered (I know many!!!)

What does that have to do with anything? There are tens of millions of pounds spent chasing benefit fraudsters, in what way does that justify not preventing asylum fraud? What kind of logic is that?

joe

That must be the ultimate in clarity. Was your question inspired by the Gravely Hill motorway interchange?

oilman said:
joe-90 said:
JulieL said:
Joe - of course there are some asylum seekers that aren't genuine and there are some individuals who make multiple fraudulent claims - I don't think anyone is disputing this fact.
But there are also lots of people who are born and bred here who are abusing and taking the p**s out of the system who are quite capable of working but can't be bothered (I know many!!!)

What does that have to do with anything? There are tens of millions of pounds spent chasing benefit fraudsters, in what way does that justify not preventing asylum fraud? What kind of logic is that?

joe

That must be the ultimate in clarity. Was your question inspired by the Gravely Hill motorway interchange?

err what are you going on about?

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Freddie said:
Spaghetti junction Birmingham

What's it got to do with this thread? :(

Because you cornered him into giving you an answer so he threw a witty in to get himself out of the situation

Freddie said:
joe-90 said:
Freddie said:
Spaghetti junction Birmingham

What's it got to do with this thread? :(

Because you cornered him into giving you an answer so he threw a witty in to get himself out of the situation

I'm still waiting for the answer.

joe

joe-90 said:
oilman said:
I don't KNOW if they are all genuine, but I suspect some aren't.
I don't KNOW if multiple claims are made, but I suspect some are.
I would like to KNOW.

And before you can KNOW that- you have to be able to monitor the claimants.

I think the penny is dropping folks.

So how do we monitor the claimants, Oilman, when they have no ID, no papers just the words from their lips?

joe

I'm waiting for an answer, Oilman. If you don't answer - then you lose the argument.

joe

joe-90 said:

I'm waiting for an answer, Oilman. If you don't answer - then you lose the argument.

joe

You get more pathetic by the minute. A debate, if you want to resolve a problem, is not a matter of winning or losing, it is a matter of reaching a consensus. Unfortunately when you are asked a question your stock reply is of the form: "What does that have to do with anything".

petewood said:
joe-90 said:
If you don't answer - then you lose the argument.

That is so childish I hope you were joking.

Maybe you would like to answer for him?

I wonder why not.

This is a debate. It's check-mate time.

joe

I am sorry Oilman you entered into debate/banter /argument with Joe and apart from all the other stuff he did at the end ask you a perfect legitimate question on the topic you claim to know so much about--here is his question again for you---

joe

Clear as day i think.

I'm surprised you bothered, it was a stupid question and I can no more tell you how you can monitor them, anymore than you or joke-90 can tell me.

Both of you should have realised how pointless it was to ask the question in the first place. You often have a point to make, unfortunately joke-90 thinks making a point is something to do with point scoring. Most of his posts here are ill thought out and worse than useless.

oilman said:
I'm surprised you bothered, it was a stupid question and I can no more tell you how you can monitor them, anymore than you or joke-90 can tell me.

Both of you should have realised how pointless it was to ask the question in the first place. You often have a point to make, unfortunately joke-90 thinks making a point is something to do with point scoring. Most of his posts here are ill thought out and worse than useless.

It'a a question at the heart of this thread, namely how to stop illegal immigrants claiming multiple asylum identities. You clearly have no answer. You simply do not know. However, rather than admit that you are wrong and that they should be fingerprinted on arrival and cross referenced with every other arrival - you close your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and go "La la la ....."

Your ideals may be laudable, but let us for one moment live in the real world. Now answer my question. If you cannot - you have lost the debate.

joe

Sponsored Links
Back