illegal fugee makes a mint

Freddie, YOU made the statement in reply to Petewood's post, that there are only 2 rules, survive and win. You can't have it for the purposes of your argument and disregard it when it suits you.

Sponsored Links
I take it you didn't like my idea then :(

Freddie said:
But you see Softus, this is a forum and as long as we dont break the rules we can express our views and not have to be told what we must think or say from other people.
Ah, ok - I hadn't realised it's a forum. Now I'm so enlightened I won't expect any rational dialogue between posters - we should each just rant and rave to our heart's content. Well that makes things much easier. However, can you tell us, pretty please, which poster told you, and on which page of this topic, what and/or how to think?

Freddie said:
For example----you have labelled me a racist and a bigot and stupid but never explained why...
Well you never asked me why, so I was entitled to assume that you agreed. You haven't ever said otherwise. Some racists are proud to be known as such - have you written anything that would lead me to think that you aren't one of those?

Freddie said:
...but probably because i posted that i dont like or trust muslims anymore...
Well that's a pretty good basis for labelling you as a racist! If you think I'm wrong, then just say so and reason it out by giving your definition of a racist.

Freddie said:
Even more amazing you made the wild outragious claim that England has always accepted immigration because it's part of the very fabric, and then wonder off back to the viking days.
Crazy man say what? Viking days?

Your doing that thing again, where you take one word that I used ("Dane") and refer to it as if I've written an entire theory about it. I wonder if you're able to distinguish between what's going on with this topic and the maelstrom inside your head, because it's looking as though you can't.

Freddie said:
I dont believe you know anything about why immigrants were first let into the country or why.
You're right - I know really very little, but I haven't claimed to know anything. So educate me. No, I said educate.

Freddie said:
It is never ok to make wild claims or accusations without backing them up with a bit of fact unless you are going to say the Viking raiders came with a passport or applied for asylem.
Yes it is - it's a forum. We can say anything. N'est pas? Ist nicht?

Well first of all Softus you showed a bit of intelligence and humour but completely destroyed it with that last post.

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
Freddie, YOU made the statement in reply to Petewood's post, that there are only 2 rules, survive and win. You can't have it for the purposes of your argument and disregard it when it suits you.

So the thread about raping executing millions of Chinese and starving, torturing and murdering British and allied prisoners in WW2 is all about surviving and winning?

joe-90 said:
I wish people using the word 'racist would actually take the time to learn what it means. The definition is:

1) The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.

2) Discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race.

An observation that economic migrants/illegal immigrants are abusing the asylum system is NOT racist.

However. If I say that I am 'patriotic' and rate my people higher than other races - then that is in fact racist.
If we accept your definition, then surely by that token a belief that all members of those groups of people are guilty of abuse is indeed racist.

What say you about all the other views of other races that have been expressed on this topic joe?

Freddie said:
oilman said:

So the thread about raping executing millions of Chinese and starving, torturing and murdering British and allied prisoners in WW2 is all about surviving and winning?

You said there are only 2 rules..................

Are you now saying there are other rules as well?

It's a racist remark to say that all Pakistanis are scum.

However, if you were to say that every Pakistani you have ever met is scum - is not racist. You were merely giving an opinion based upon your experience.

But at the end of the day so what? You can't legislate that anyone should like a particular race. I don't give a toss who likes or doesn't like the Brits, it's their opinion and probably based on experience of Brits.

This racism tag is just a load of nuthin' about nuthin'. Who really gives a damn?

joe

oilman said:
Freddie said:
oilman said:

You said there are only 2 rules..................

Are you now saying there are other rules as well?

Then i appologise for my earlier remark but how do you apply the 2 rules to mistreating POW and genocide?---these people are out of the war and war zone

The loony left do cause they see it as their only weapon as their argument for their point of view never stands up because it is always shown to be silly idealism.

Remember communism was a fantastic idea but probly the worlds biggest failiure.

Freddie said:
Well first of all Softus you showed a bit of intelligence and humour but completely destroyed it with that last post.
On the contrary Freddie, that post was right up there with my most humourous ones. And if I fooled you into thinking that I was intelligent, then who's the fool....

Freddie said:
joe-90 said:
It's a racist remark to say that all Pakistanis are scum.

However, if you were to say that every Pakistani you have ever met is scum - is not racist. You were merely giving an opinion based upon your experience.

But at the end of the day so what? You can't legislate that anyone should like a particular race. I don't give a toss who likes or doesn't like the Brits, it's their opinion and probably based on experience of Brits.

This racism tag is just a load of nuthin' about nuthin'. Who really gives a damn?

joe

The loony left do cause they see it as their only weapon as their argument for their point of view never stands up because it is always shown to be silly idealism.

Remember communism was a fantastic idea but probly the worlds biggest failiure.
Guys, and joe, the ability to distinguish between non-racist and racist beliefs is a handy barometer of the ability to (a) keep an open mind and (b) avoid generalising. As if you didn't know it.

And there's no reason to get het up if it really isn't important to you. Except that it is of course.

Here's an example of a generalisation: "loony left", sometimes foreshortened to "loonyleft" when the saliva is really dripping fast.

oilman said:
rotf : cgumgaa
Delighted to hear it oilman :D
But what does "cgumgaa" mean (really sorry to be so dense on this one)?

can't get up my guts are aching.

freddie said:
Then i appologise for my earlier remark but how do you apply the 2 rules to mistreating POW and genocide?---these people are out of the war and war zone

Well that will depend in part on your definition of "war" and "war zone", but it will also depend on the definition on the part of the combatants as well. Just to bring up an extreme, Guantanamo bay is almost not on the planet according to the USA government.

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
What were you saying to Freddie about posting abuse? If you can't face me head-on in a debate - please ignore my posts.
Good one joe. Head on? Don't make me laugh. You haven't stuck to a single point since you turned 8.

What are you blathering about, man?

Sponsored Links
Back